Saturday, June 28, 2008

2BE BRIDAL

2be Bridal

Hi,

As many iof you know, the 2Be Bridal gowns have been featured on the TV show," Say Yes to the Dress."
So if you want that "say yes to the dress" experience, please stop in and visit us at Bridal Elegance, now at 2 convenient locations in Ottawa and Bloomington.

Well, I just got back from a buying trip of the 2Be Bridal line, and I have to say it is looking better than ever. I saw a design for almost anyone. Of course, the ever popular pick-up skirts are still with us, as well as an increase in halters, sleeves, and great necklines. I love this line because it has something for every bride, and don't forget if you are one of those girls who love silk as well as I do, then you need to know that you can get almost any 2Be Bridal gown in silk. I personally love the draping effect of silk, and also I love the luxurious feel of silk against my skin.

I also purchased some great new veil designs in all different lengths including some French net designs, short blushers to the longest cathedral lengths.

And now in our bag of tricks to make you your most gorgeous on your special day, we have a special undergarment like none I have ever seen before. This miracle worker can size down even the smallest waist by 1.5-2 inches, and also works on the hips. I don't quite know what construction feat this is, but it doesn't make you bulge out with back fat or muffin tops. I so totally love it!!!

The 2BE bridesmaid lines were completely fantastic. I particularly loved the short/tea length dresses. Very hip and trendy, yet chic!!



Well, enough for now, but if you need any info or have any ideas, please call either our Bloomington (309.662.8200) store or our Ottawa (815.433.3050) store. We are here for you!

No comments: